• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Does anybody sell just the mid-pipe without the can?

Reaction score
First Name
andru
Last Name
boz
I am quite fond of the hindle titanium can i had on the kaw z750. but hindle doesn't offer a B1250 option. so i'm wondering if i could get the midpipe from Yoshimura or somebody else and fit a hindle can to it..

Famous last words: "They gotta to sell replacements"

My 2 ¢: A quality muffler shop should be able to fabricate one for ya.

Justbandits here in the uk sell a link pipe for the 1250 i have one, you would need to know the inside diameter of the can you are fitting as it may be to big or to small for the link pipe, but if you had a word with Julian at justbandits i am sure he could get one swaged to fit your can, all he would need is the inside diameter of the can. there is a pic in one of the threads of it. its a windshield thread.

link here http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38822&page=9

Last edited:
Justbandits here in the uk sell a link pipe for the 1250 i have one, you would need to know the inside diameter of the can you are fitting as it may be to big or to small for the link pipe, but if you had a word with Julian at justbandits i am sure he could get one swaged to fit your can, all he would need is the inside diameter of the can. there is a pic in one of the threads of it. its a windshield thread.

link here http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38822&page=9

Thanks lee. I'll try the cross the pond option if north american route fails.

Now it gets stranger- I swear the b1250 slipon wasn't on hindle's website the first time i looked but i see its there now. but it says it requires a 2" muffler and the stock midpipe section is obviously 2.25 or bigger. If they are throttling down the 2.25" end from the cat to a 2" muffler inlet, then good for me- I can use my 2" titanium muffler. I have my doubts though. I'll have to send an email to hindle to find out if its a mis-print.

edit-my third option- buy the danmoto can on ebay for $115 and only use the midpipe. that would only work if the hindle would properly mate to the danmoto piece..rather be true hindle though

Back