• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KLX 250 owners petition IMS for a bigger tank

Reaction score
First Name
Georgia
Last Name
Rennick
Just bought a new 09 KLX 250sf as my street bike and the folks over at Kawasaki forums are all petitioning IMS to make us a bigger tank than what is currently offered by other mfgs. If you own one and are hankering for a 3+ gallon tank, email Chuck at IMS: chuckw@imsproducts.com

the thread is here http://kawasakiforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32705

Even though this little super motard gets 70 mpg right out of the box, I would sure like more than 140 miles per tank. You guys running the dirt bike do not see that kind of mileage, obviously, so if you got one, send Chuck the email so we can get new tanks.

PS, this little supermotard is a blast! Mark and I just got back from the Ozark Mountains and while he was scraping pegs on the Goldwing, I didn't even notice we were in a curve...he, he.

Back