• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New track in Brookshire, anyone know anything about it?

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
Came across an add on craigs list, that said "dirt track available", so I emailed them to get some more info...

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/1850784228.html

Where in the beginning phase you can come out and see if you would like to practice or just have fun here:

The address is 1410 FM 359 south Hovas LN

Website coming soon www.dashnawspeedway.com

Call # below to confirm your coming and what vehicles you’re bringing

All vehicles will be inspected and safety equipment is required for drivers. Helmet, neck brace, gloves pads etc

We open at 5pm-9pm Friday and Noon-9pm Saturday

Kind Regards,

James Dashnaw
President
DASHNAW SPEEDWAY

I later asked aboutt he neck brace and he said they were not required. If its where I think it is, its 10 minutes from where I work, so I could easily make it out there after work on a Friday.

If you're looking at google maps look at Lakeside dr a little south of I-10 off 359, if you're over there the street sigh calls the road Hovas. 1410 doesn't show up on when you type it in, but there is a paintball place down that road and their address is 1408.

could be fun and its close to Katy :thumb:

Back