• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

"New" bike shop in Lewisville

Reaction score
So on the way home today, I decided to stop by North Texas Superbikes. I'd been past it a few times, always on the way somewhere, so no time to do more than wonder "Hey, what's that? How long has that been there?"

Apparently they do a little of everything. They've got a small batch of bikes inside, a rack of helmets on the back wall, and to my surprise, tires. I talked to David, the boss guy, for a while and was surprised to find out they've actually got a shop in back where they'll do tires, and I don't know what all else. He even mentioned having a dyno. For people who haven't passed this place already, it's in a little strip mall on FM 407 in Lewisville between McGee Ln & Garden Ridge. I was really surprised they had room for a shop. I got to talking to him about tires & how I plan to do a new front tire pretty soon. I don't want to go printing prices or anything, but he was a heck of a lot cheaper than what I paid to do my rear tire.

Their website needs a little work, it still redirects to frenotec, and due to a problem at the big red V he's having trouble getting DSL at the shop (FIOS isn't turned up in that switch yet), but the phone works.

Anyway, I haven't bought anything there yet, or had any work done, so all I can say is here's another local shop, and the boss seems like a nice level headed guy. I think I'm going to give them a shot when I swap out the front tire.

http://northtexassuperbikes.com
972-966-0932

And mods, I won't be offended if you need to move this to another forum. It's been a long day. :chug:

Back