• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Night riding under a full moon

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Beth and I just got back from a really great ride. The skies were clear and the moon so bright we almost didn't need headlights. Well, unless we wanted to see the five dark cattle standing in the @#!% road!! Other than that and some serious buggage, the ride was fantastic. Temps in the upper seventies and low humidity. No traffic to speak of. I know some people don't go for riding at night because of the critters that come out, but some of my most memorable rides have been at night. Anyone else out there like night riding?

Adios,

I LOVE riding at night!

I admit that the older I get, the more I worry about critters, but night riding is a nirvana all its own.

Tourmeister said:
Howdy,

Anyone else out there like night riding?

Adios,

I love night riding, especially right now. I just worry about the hill country fauna, ie bambi, wylie and the road runner. They can make quite a mess of a good ride.

Back