• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Traded in the bandit

The cases are still for sale.I cant figure out how to post pics so drop me a pm with your email and ill send any pics ya need.

is the zero gravity double bubble light smoke windscreen a tall version or standard height? Price?

the double bubble is between the stock height, and the touring version windscreen. Zerogravity has a comparison picture on their website that shows the difference.

I was trying to make your pic work, it didn't work, sorry.
Here you go. Looks like it was a nice ride, do you mind telling what you bought and how much they gave you for it?
b9capu.jpg

25plfti.jpg

They gave me $ 5000.00 and I picked up a 2009 gsxr 1000 in the blue and white colors. The bandit was a great bike I just got the new bike buying bug. I have the parts I took off before the trade posted up on EBAY, they are suzuki side cases, GIVI PLX racks, real carbon fibre tank cover (never installed) ,and 4 rizoma led turn signals.

Here she is . Things I have noticed so far is alot more adjustability in the suspension, better brakes, Its oil filter is alot easier to change even though you have to take off one side of the plastic,and the mpg's for the ride to work are pretty similar. so far having a blast on it.

Attachments

• P1000200.JPG
    P1000200.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 161
  • P1000201.JPG
    P1000201.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 152
  • P1000206.JPG
    P1000206.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 137
Here she is . Things I have noticed so far is alot more adjustability in the suspension, better brakes, Its oil filter is alot easier to change even though you have to take off one side of the plastic,and the mpg's for the ride to work are pretty similar. so far having a blast on it.

Nice! I picked up an 09 Busa and I'm thinking about trading in the Bandit on a Can-Am Spyder for the wife.

The bandit was a great bike I just got the new bike buying bug.
I wish I could get the wife on the Bandit but she wants three wheels and the Bandit is a little to much bike for her first bike. I'm gonna hate to see it go, I washed it and took it for a short ride and know I'm gonna miss it when it's gone.

I thought about trying to sell it outright but didnt have the patience for it. Overall really happy with the deal I made considering suzuki did not bring any 2010 gsxr1000's across the pond due to the economy.

Thanks man, I seriously considered them, but after talking to you, realized they wouldn't fit, so I just had to go out and buy a new bike with bags already on! :lol2:

Sigh! I remember when mine was that clean. Love that red. ;-)
FYInfo, the Corbin seat will lower you about an inch.

Back