• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - FS: KTM GO!!!!! Rally Jacket and Pants

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Hough
This is the Classic KTM Rally Gear. To my knowledge not sold it the US. AS NEW, I have yet to wear this riding. Size is XL - Euro which equates to L - US. Both the Jacket and Pants come with both the zip-out thermal and water-proof (Techpore Membrane) liners. The Jacket has CE Shoulder, Elbow and Back Pads. The Pants have CE Hip and Knee Pads. The Orange and Blue Material is comprised of Kordura and the light colored (gray areas) are a smooth Leather (not Suede). There are a ton of pockets, and both the Jacket and Pants also have zippered vents.

How does it fit???? I am 5', 10" and weight 225 pounds. I wear a 48R Suite Coat and a my trousers measure 36" x 30". I wear Sidi Disco's and Crossfires, and have no problem pulling the pant legs over the boot. There is also plenty of pant-leg length to accommodate someone with longer legs than I have. The Jacket and Pants can also be adjusted in or out depending on how much or little layering you choose.

Located in Fort Worth, TX
Jacket - $250.00
Pants - $225.00

Should you have any questions please PM me.

Jacket
CIMG3301.jpg
CIMG3300.jpg
CIMG3297.jpg
CIMG3299.jpg
CIMG3296.jpg
CIMG3298.jpg
CIMG3295.jpg

Pants
CIMG3293.jpg
CIMG3291.jpg
CIMG3292.jpg
CIMG3294.jpg
CIMG3290.jpg
CIMG3289.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: KTM GO!!!!! Rally Jacket and Pants

That's some cool stuff. Thank goodness it won't fit me at all. :mrgreen:

If this set is too Large....I also have a set in XL - Euro (L- US) ;-)

Hi ,

I am interested if its still available

The XXL set has sold. I have an XL set that I am currently debating on whether to sell or keep.

well , i am interested on the jacket for the smallest size you have
If you deside on selling it send me an email

Resurrecting this Listing. I have an XL Set Still Available and need to get them sold. Own a one of a kind set of KTM Gear!

Hi zugg Zugg,
Is the xl still available, what's the cost, will
you send to South Africa????

Hello,please tell are still something available?
Thx,
Janis

Man, Athens and Latvia checking in on these items..... I don't think I've seen that far of a world-wide reach on anything to date like this.

South Africa too!

Sorry guys. These have sold. Memory serves, I found these in Ireland. Sold em to a guy here in Fort Worth. Good stuff. If only KTM still offered gear like this!

Hi,
Unfortunately no chance, I look already 2 years, no successes.
Anyway Thanks for reply,
Br,
Janis

Back