• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

odd question... square pvc pipe in austin?

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
i have an odd question for you guys, i couldnt be sure where to post it so i will start here. i just became aware of the existence of square pvc. is there anyone is austin that might know where i might be able to find this mythical substance?

:confused:

What size do you need? If it is of a heavier variety you might look at a builders supply. I know of a few manufacturers that make it but I don't know if it is available locally.

Can't help you on where it might be, but I'll bite..... What's it going to be used for?

Can't help you on where it might be, but I'll bite..... What's it going to be used for?

well since you and thrice are photogs you may appreciate this. i have a canon t2i that of course shoots video and i am looking at plans for building a diy stabilization rig that i can put a mic and lights etc onto. i have seen many plans but i wanted to see what i can do.

I have about 1000' of 2"x2" square stuff up here. But I'm not in Austin....

You're taking a fence down? :rofl: Sorry Bill, I couldn't resist! Get out this way sometime and I'll make it up to you with a "cold one"

LOL, Nah I wish I could get free labor for something like that. I have a pallet of 12' long sticks of the stuff up here at work. Probably 100-150 pieces of the stuff that we will never use.

LOL, Nah I wish I could get free labor for something like that. I have a pallet of 12' long sticks of the stuff up here at work. Probably 100-150 pieces of the stuff that we will never use.

i will be in plano this weekend. if you wanna talk about geting rid of some of that stuff... maybe we should talk. i can see about making a side trip to see you.

let me know!

bob

I'll pull the pallet of it down today if I get time and take a few pics of it to make sure it would work for you. If so, just let me know how much you need, and I'll get it for you.

Back