• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

video of me testing the pole mount - jousting on scooter!

I got some different camera views on the bike, really cool, will be on youtube soon...
I know it's dumb to ride with no gears.. it's just by my choice and I do like that all the times in neighborhood down to the lake.

I've seen folks mount their camera to a pole on the back of the bike to watch their form through the corners.

Also, with that tiny wing, I don't think the little scooter will ever get going fast enough to get airborne, but when you do I want to see the video of it!

I always knew that scooter people where just a bit "touched". :trust:

At least get a helmet. Please.

I've seen folks mount their camera to a pole on the back of the bike to watch their form through the corners.

Also, with that tiny wing, I don't think the little scooter will ever get going fast enough to get airborne, but when you do I want to see the video of it!

ah I went 100mph with wakeboard on burgman 400 and the bike is still stable, I wish it could fly off the ground.. darn! :rofl:

If you have some editing software that has a chromakey function you could paint the pole and key it out. You'd have to use some video a few frames before or after to fill the hole. Might be kind of cool.

Back