• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Epson C82 printer ink

Gilk51

Reaction score
First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
I tried, but could not get our Epson C82 ink jet printer back into service and ended up buying a new C86 so the wife can do color printing for school. (the new one made some dynamite TWT business cards!)

However, in trying to fix the old one, I bought several ink packs - one 4-color off-brand set that the printer complains about not being "pure-Epson" plus an Epson yellow to placate it. I think the old black is still useable...

Anyway, before these ink packs dry up, does anyone use this model of printer (Epson C82) and can use the ink? It's all yours if you can use it... :-?

Of course, the new printer uses a different set of ink cartridges... :angryfir:

The ink is used in other Epson printers:

black, T0321
magenta, T0423
cyan, T0422
yellow, T0424

Oh, and you can have the old printer, too... :-D

I have some C82 carts also, my printer ended up only printing 2 colors perfectly and the other 2 nothing. I tried new carts and nothing helped. If you want them, PM me so I will know where to send them.

Back