• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment: - #42 Bridges, Scenery and Bike (ENTRY) 10/26

Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Chesley
Post your single entry for Photo Assignment #42, "Bridge,Scenery & Motorcycle" in this thread.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and midnight, October 26, 2010.

Please refrain from commenting on photographs (yours and others) in this thread until after the winner has been selected. Any comments posted prior to the announcement of a winner will be deleted. Photographs should stand on their own for your interpretation of "Bridge, Scenery & Motorcycle"

You may post only one entry, but you may change it any time until midnight, October 26, 2010.

All forum posting rules apply

Last edited by a moderator:
P1100219c.jpg

I'm not much of a picture critiquer. Just kinda going to judge this one on what attracting me.
Voni > That picture pulls me into it wishing I was that rider.

Paul > the instrument bridge was a neat idea but I see it dominating with the bike bringing up the rear and no scenery to speak of. I wonder what it would of looked like about 10 or so feet back with the camera.

Jar675 > The bike and the bridge really dominate. Wish you could of been about 10 feet further back to see some scenery, or to the rear to see where you going. A little more balance between the 3 items.

Therealbigman > Nice shot of the bike with the bridge backdrop. But no scenery for the shot to be sitting in.

I keep going back to Voni's shot. Wish there would of been a little more bike in it but it would of destroyed the bridge , scenery balance I was liking.

Voni, you got it. It's the one I kept going back to and wishing it was there.

Thank you! And my faithful model thanks you too. He was so busy riding back and forth to capture just the right picture for me that he almost didn't get his own bridge picture. ;-)

I did get a clearer shot of the bridge from down underneath, but it missed that wonderful sky and the mountains. Glad you appreciated it.

Off to plan the next challenge.

Voni
sMiling

Your welcome Voni.
Being as I live near the swamps and bayous down here, Meaning GREEN near ALWAYS, I love the browns of the high and mountain deserts more than most people I guess. Like the people from the Mountains head of the Beach and the People from the Beach, head for the Mountains. ;-)

Back