• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Brown
I had modified this stock license plate mounting bracket on my 07 Bandit 1250 as soon as I got it home from the dealer to hold me over until I made up a custom mount and it's just been lying and I'll never use it again. So since I was powder coating some other parts today I decided to strip off the black spray paint and powder coat it in semi-gloss black.

It's Suzuki part number 35927-38G50 that's had the reflector mounts cut off of each end, and the ends radiused so that they fit the inside radius perfectly on the backside of a standard license plate frame for a much cleaner look.

$10 shipped anywhere in the Continental US.

IMG_1867-1.jpg

Re: Bandit 1250 License plate mounting bracket

I'll take it! I'm going to be putting bags on soon anyway, so the stock reflectors will be worthless. Let me know that no one beat me to it, and I'll paypal the funds to you.

Thanks,

Bob

Re: Bandit 1250 License plate mounting bracket

I'll take it! I'm going to be putting bags on soon anyway, so the stock reflectors will be worthless. Let me know that no one beat me to it, and I'll paypal the funds to you.

Thanks,

Bob

Its yours Bob. :rider:

Back