• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Klump's Restaurant---Round Top

FLUFdriver

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Favuzza
Round Top is a good stop on a ride that includes FM390. Quite a few good roads out and back from Houston.
AWESOME country breakfast. Probably the best pancakes I've EVER had and the sausage was like a hamburger patty. :shock: I start to salivate just thinkin' about it. I can't vouch for the lunch yet but I'll let ya know soon enough.

I have had lunch at the Round Top cafe before and that was great as well.

FLUFdriver said:
Round Top is a good stop on a ride that includes FM390. Quite a few good roads out and back from Houston.
AWESOME country breakfast. Probably the best pancakes I've EVER had and the sausage was like a hamburger patty. :shock: I start to salivate just thinkin' about it. I can't vouch for the lunch yet but I'll let ya know soon enough.

I have had lunch at the Round Top cafe before and that was great as well.
Klumps has been good every time i have been there , good service freindly people and low prices . I can save enough money to buy 3 bikes SEYA

FLUFdriver said:
I can't vouch for the lunch yet but I'll let ya know soon enough.

A great country lunch - fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, bisquit and a desert on Sundays. Place crowds up with locals so get there early.
:clap

Back