• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Daniel "KingDan" Stelker, Corpus Christi, Tx.

Reaction score
First Name
King
Last Name
Dan
Hello I don't know if I intro'd my self before I have lurked for a while...anyway I'm KingDan I pilot a 03 Aprilia Mille, I believe the only one in Corpus. I love the hill country and can't wait for a trackday. I also edited my avitar but I can't get it to work any suggestions?

Re: Daniel "KingDan" Stelker Corpus Christi Tx....the flatlands

nevermind I'm stupid...LOL

Howdy Dan!

:tab I seem to recall you were selling a nice SV650S a while back. Did you ever get it sold? Did you replace it with the Aprilia?

I sold it but I had the priller already. I am not being notified when I get a reply to a post...how do I fix that?

:tab Your profile was set to "Subcribe with no notification". This means the only way you would see if anyone had responded to a thread you were subscribed too would be to visit your User CP. However, I have set your profile to "Subscribe with instant notification". So you should get an email when someone replies to a thread you start, have posted in, or are watching. You can subscribe to threads you have not posted in by clicking the Thread Tools drop down at the top of the display and clicking on the subscribe. It will then as what type of notice you want for that thread.

Welcome, KingDan... I've heard them prillers are nice bikes... ;-)

Keep an eye on it! Pdef's was just stolen this morning!

kingdan said:
Hello I don't know if I intro'd my self before I have lurked for a while...anyway I'm KingDan I pilot a 03 Aprilia Mille, I believe the only one in Corpus. I love the hill country and can't wait for a trackday. I also edited my avitar but I can't get it to work any suggestions?

I think you're right Dan, not exactly like you have a Gixxer. lol

You're the only one that I know of here that has an 03 Mille.

Phil

Back