• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sunday 11/21 from Justin N & W Reenacted

Lat

Reaction score
The brotherhood was alive and well and worked out better than I could have imagined as the five of us got together for some good, clean fun! There were a couple of first I had not previously experienced for sure.

Ever been tootling down a rural road and come across a (real) biker barefoot, carrying his bike and his riding shoes? Me either. Once it sunk in some on our ride leader, Gary - aka, Gomer, he stopped the parade, turned around and went back for the guy. That's just how this shot came to be...

1099725701_U6WDV-L.jpg

Thanks for the good times guys! Gary, Bob, aka RJ2, Matt and David.

1099726029_tthHi-L.jpg

Did the biggest water crossing of my short dual sporting career. All five of us made it thru without a hitch. Here are a couple of more runs thru for the camera...

1099726185_WZE7X-L.jpg

1099726386_76umX-L.jpg

1099727034_bFReP-L.jpg

Thanks much for putting this together, Gary! I am ready to go again. ~Jeff

That was a strange sight seeing that kid out in the boonies, walking down the road barefoot! I hope he made it home okay. The ride was lots of fun and I enjoyed meeting Bob, Jeff and David. Good people. I'll try and do a better job of avoiding gates next time. We found 4. I'm gonna email MapSource about adding a gate icon to their software. I have a few pics I'll post tonight.

Thanks to all for letting me tag along and for a great day. A tip-of-the hat to Gary for the excellent leadership, planning and navigation of a really fun route. Let's go again!

I thought I took more pics.

2010-11-21 09.07.27.jpg

There is a small pool under this bridge that had some large fish. Don't know what they were but I may come back with a pole.
2010-11-21 09.57.34.jpg

I'm trying to free up this Sunday for another ride. I'll let you guy's know.

There is a small pool under this bridge that had some large fish. Don't know what they were but I may come back with a pole.

Polarizer does a lot of good at home on a shelf, but you can almost see a couple of the big guys anyway... ~Jeff

1102595814_a5rFg-L.jpg

Great write-up Lat. Please keep me informed of the next one. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Last edited:
Polarizer does a lot of good at home on a shelf, but you can almost see a couple of the big guys anyway... ~Jeff

My Nikon does all sorts of other filters digitally - beats me why it doesn't have a digital polarizer.

Looks like a good time was had.

Back