PDA

View Full Version : Crash vids

Jack Giesecke
09-15-2005, 08:33 AM
http://www.gougoule.com/bonus/crashes.php

Texas T
09-15-2005, 12:21 PM
If those aren't enough to convince you to wear good gear.... I don't know what is.

Jack Giesecke
09-15-2005, 12:26 PM
If those aren't enough to convince you to wear good gear.... I don't know what is.

And, stick to racing minis. :D

FirstMan
09-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Man, that last MC crash where the guy hits the padded wall, falls to the ground, and then a bike flies through the air and hits where he was. That is mean. I am sure the bike landed on him after that.

Jack Giesecke
09-15-2005, 12:55 PM
I remember that crash, can't remember who it was. Was in motoGP a few years ago.

Here's one from the IOM that illustrates the brilliant "track safety" there. What would have been and easy low side get off in this one probably results in another cross on the road. Love the spectators on the OUTSIDE of the corner, too. :rolleyes:

http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/01-motorcycleaccident.htm

Tourmeister
09-15-2005, 02:26 PM

:tab I doubt it will change anything. The people that I have personally spoken with that don't wear gear are convinced they are fine because they don't ride crazy, or fast, and they are always careful; ie, "It will never happen to me..." I have seen quite a few bikes down on the side of the road in my few years of riding where the rider had NO gear on at all. It is seldom pretty. :-|

That is mean. I am sure the bike landed on him after that.

:tab I saw this one on the tube when it happened. I think it was the WSB Supersport. The lead two or three guys got by and then the fourth guys engine blew big time. It took out all the bikes behind. The bike that hit the wall where the guy's head was actually missed him completely and he managed to get up and start getting out of the way. Corner workers started trying to get into the first bike and more bikes were coming in like missiles the whole time. They finally got smart and just stayed out of the way!

HiSPL
09-15-2005, 04:01 PM
If you love something let it go.... If it comes back, you probably highsided!

LOL

Jack Giesecke
09-15-2005, 04:29 PM
If you love something let it go.... If it comes back, you probably highsided!

LOL

Wow, WHADDA GREAT SIG LINE!!! ROFLMAO!

rob-houston
09-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Man, that last MC crash where the guy hits the padded wall, falls to the ground, and then a bike flies through the air and hits where he was. That is mean. I am sure the bike landed on him after that.

**** Sorry not Assen! Different video * * *

I believe that was at Assen 3 years ago. He's one of the luckiest guys in the world. If the bike hadn't been airbourne it would of hit him. It clips the top of his helmet as he falls backward.

Billy
09-16-2005, 09:47 PM
cool videos....hummm minis.....not a bad idea.