• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2011 Sprint GT

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Miller
I had a chance to spend some time on the new Sprint GT tripple 1050. Not a bad bike by any means, very nimble and good egro's. They claim 80 ft lbs and 128hp but it did not pull like my B1250 in the lower rpm's. It did however, rev up quickly and was pretty fast. It was also a very smooth motor and you do not notice your speed. I was doing over 80 on the freeway and had to slow it down but it felt like I was doing 60 or so. You can not lug it like the Bandit under 3K or the motor will vibrate a bit and not sound happy. But when you spin it up it sounds nice and will get going quickly. It did turn in faster then the Bandit and it felt lighter as well (it's not). Anyway, I do not have the $13,100 and still love the pull of the B1250.

Mark

Back