• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

firstgear jackets

Reaction score
Hope i dont get shouted at for posting this question here,
I am looking for a good deal on either a firstgear kili 5 or latest tgp monarch ladies jacket in medium, I am from the UK so need it to be shipped.
Anyone know of anywhere they are on offer.
Many thanks Lee

I haven't compared prices or stock, but check out MotorcycleGear.com. In general, they have good prices and excellent customer service.

Thank you all for the links, but none have them on offer at the moment, as i am in no great hurry, we are not leaving for hols until may, I will hang on and see if anything comes up, feel free to drop me a pm if you see any on offer.
Many thanks and all the best Lee

Nathan got your pm they would be the best prices i have seen to date, but i was really looking for a better price on a closeout somewhere, Many thanks though and thanks for the suggestions.

You won't see a closeout on the current model jacket until First Gear is about to introduce the next years version. I have no idea when that will be.

I haven't compared prices or stock, but check out MotorcycleGear.com. In general, they have good prices and excellent customer service.

They have a great deal on FirstGear Scout leather jackets in brown. The normal price is $499-519. depending on size but they have them on closeout for $234. all sizes. I have tons of bike jackets but couldnt resist at that price. free shipping and no sales tax if you live out of state(they are in Texas)

Hope i dont get shouted at for posting this question here,
I am looking for a good deal on either a firstgear kili 5 or latest tgp monarch ladies jacket in medium, I am from the UK so need it to be shipped.
Anyone know of anywhere they are on offer.
Many thanks Lee

WHAT ARE YOU DOING POSTING THAT QUESTION HERE?! :eek2:

Just kidding. However, you'll probably get more eyes on your question posting over in the For Sale/Wanted or Gear sections.

Back