• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Luggage.

Reaction score
I am getting ready to take my first long trip on my Triumph Thunderbird. I have a set of saddle bag but need a little more room. Does anyone have any suggestions on Motorcycle duffel bags. I am looking at the Aerostich Motofizz bag. Any imput would help. The bag would be mainly for clothes and supplies.
Thanks,
Troy

If your T-bird has a back rest, T-bags makes a good bag IMO. My only complaint was that people who take a lot of things can, sometimes they take a little too much. ;)

I used one of these on my t-bird. I sat the big bag on the back seat and attached the small bag to the luggage rack. You can also stack them on top of each other.

They arent waterproof, but they're cheap. Around $120 or so.

Rally_pack2.jpg

sunset.jpg

Gratuitous T-bird shot. Sort of wish I still had it.
Never sell your bikes, just buy more :P

National Cycles fly screen. $40 on ebay. Fits very well. You will need to find slightly longer bolts to hold on the headlight, other than that it works well.

fly1.jpg

Back