• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

About a mile of dirt track in Frisco....!!

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Melseth
Found this place by accident on my way home tonight....

Longitude: -96.721223
Latitude: 33.127867
Altitude: 657.539 ft
Speed: 8.0 mph
Heading: 87.4
Time: 2011-01-30T03:58:28Z

Not to bad if you are passing by and want to get of boring 121 for a few minutes:-) No gates or private property signs. Just a no dumping sign....

Not the best picture because of the flash limitations on my phone.....

Last edited:
I must nominate this post for the award of "Most incomprehensible photo".

Having said that, dirt is always good...

Thanks, ill tell my Droid.....having said that....there were some new knobby tiremarks in there today...

I'm not trying to be a donkey. It's just my nature.

Took some pictures yesterday on my way home....And I found another one on Custer and 121

Entrance is about 40 degree angle

Last edited:
Hey elcolon, thanks for posting this! I live in McKinney and headed out to this spot last week and was able to get in some much-needed off road riding. I noticed the entrance off of Custer had the gate wide open one day, then a few days later it was closed shut but not locked. It had a Road Closed sign that looked like it was from the city.

I circled the park and off the Exchange pkwy side I noticed No Dumping signs and I tried to access through the Catholic church on the South side and there was the first evidence of a "private property" and "no trespassing" signs.

I'm still a bit wary to ride through there, afraid that I might get in trouble. What do you think? Also, I've found a few other off road spots in the area, if you're interested send me a PM and let's share notes!

-Serge

Hey elcolon, thanks for posting this! I live in McKinney and headed out to this spot last week and was able to get in some much-needed off road riding. I noticed the entrance off of Custer had the gate wide open one day, then a few days later it was closed shut but not locked. It had a Road Closed sign that looked like it was from the city.

I circled the park and off the Exchange pkwy side I noticed No Dumping signs and I tried to access through the Catholic church on the South side and there was the first evidence of a "private property" and "no trespassing" signs.

I'm still a bit wary to ride through there, afraid that I might get in trouble. What do you think? Also, I've found a few other off road spots in the area, if you're interested send me a PM and let's share notes!

-Serge

I never went that far south towards exchange, I stayed on the north side and it seems like the city owns it. It might be 2 separate properties :rider:

Back