• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need 19" dia. front rim-36 spoke holes

Reaction score
WTB 19" front rim w/36holes. Ill take the whole wheel if thats all you got. Vertically challenged guy just trying to touch the earth. I already got the hub and rotar that matches my scoot. Previous post on TWT for sale site.

Point of information; I mearured the 18" dia and it was actually 19" in dia. I measured the 21" dia and it was actually 22". Sooooo I need a rim that actually measures 20" in dia. jussayin Thanks for any help.:zen:

You are measuring the wheel at the outside rim... Wheel diameter is designated by the portion where the tire bead seats.

8852NG02.gif

This diagram is a car wheel, but cycle wheels are measured the same way.

If your search for a used rim comes up empty I am sure that Woody's Wheel Works could provide, and lace just the rim you want for your bike.

http://www.woodyswheelworks.com/

Thank you Sparkplug. But I need a rim that measures 20" in outside diameter and about 2&1/8" wide. Trying to keep from tumping over when I stop. Looks like Im going to have to buy new. I hate that!:giveup:

Back