• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heading for the Hills!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab We are about to head out to the Medina area for the weekend. We've rented some cabins just North of town to use as our base of operations. Beth, Debbie, Scratch and myself are heading out this afternoon. Irondawg, Will, Brooke, Sarah, Achim and Angela will be coming out tomorrow morning early to meet up with us. We'll be staying over Saturday night. Saturday we'll be running all over the Hill Country. Any Austin area folks want to meet up? This is not going to be a blitz ride as ALL of us will be riding two up.

Adios,

Oh if only there wasnt the KSU/UT game to go to I would be there. Have fun without me though (yeah, as if you really needed me to say that :wink: )

:tab Oh we'll have fun! It just won't AS fun as it would if you made it out :-P

Watch for the construction on 337. They are putting in/replacing some small bridges just outside of Camp Wood. The road was blocked two weeks ago, but the construction guys let me go through. The current bridge was a bunch of dirt over a culvert pipe. I just put my feet down and went slow, but it was a little slick. East of Leakey (again on 337) they laid some new tar and pea gravel. The stone was mostly worked into the tar but there was still some loose gravel in areas.

Have fun!

Bill

Party at Irondawgs house tonight!!

Back