• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Li'l Independence Icehouse & Good Eat's Co.

Reaction score
First Name
Debbie
Last Name
McMullen
Li'l Independence Icehouse & Good Eat's Co.
9655 Hwy. 50
Independence Tx,
832-330-7972

We stopped by here about a month ago and discovered this place which had just opened up. We got to meet the owner, Rodney Kenjura, who threw in some extra ribs for us to try. The food was tasty :eat: and the staff was very friendly. If your heading west on 390, at the stop sign turn left (south) on Hwy 50 and go about a half mile on the right past the rose emporium. Stop by to eat there on your way to Independence Firearms about another mile or so on the left.

Here's Jack "jackntexas", Scott "tourmeister", Steve "rockmantex" and the owner

Debbie, thanks for the info. I was by there about three months ago and don't remember seeing it, may be they weren't open then. I don't usually head south at 50 but will check it out the next time over that way. With the Bluebonnets coming soon I want to go back over to Old Baylor and will give them a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about the bluebonnets as we were going down William Penn Road. The red buds sure look pretty though.

Stop by to eat there on your way to Independence Firearms

The Woodlands contingent was looking for a place to ride today so we went to the eatery and the Ind. Arms. Beautiful day of riding and eating. Like she said the food is good and staff was very friendly. The only improvement would have been having the 'Snoopster' along for the ride.:lol2::eat:

Back