• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where abouts.

Tasi

Reaction score
If i've just got a random shot like these Lime Kilms.Where should i post it.
This forum is so big i get lost. I only so far go to the bandit section so
not quite sure. I chat with you guys so i would like to keep in this section ???
DSCF0324.jpg

If it's Bandit-specific then post it here. If it applies to something in a thread then post it here. If it's just a pretty picture that you want to share -- go ahead and post it here but also post in the Photo section as Andrew said. If you're a budding photog you'll enjoy perusing the Photography section, too.

Thats a little place (and i mean little) called Walkerville In Victoria OZ
About 60kls from Phillip Island.That makes it easy.
I had a look at the Photo section.A bit too good for me.
Do have some good nature shots though.

:tab You could also do some nice ride reports with the pics and just post them in the Story Telling forum. Most folks here love seeing reports and pics from other places, especially if you give a little background on the people/places.

Is that a factory color on your bike ? We don't get the nakeds over here in the USA ; I didn't know we had restricted color options too

Thats the factory colour .Its a lot lighter in the sun.
The big joke over here is its "pink":eek2:
I'll see if i can get a better actual colour pic,I hated it at first.
This is about right . Called Cherry Red
IMG_1738.jpg

have two
IMG_1737.jpg

Back