• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Givi V35 or OEM color panels

Reaction score
I have been trying to purchase the color matched inserts for my Givi V35 side cases on my 09 1250SA. The part number, according to Suzuki's website is 990D0-V35SC-YAY and its still shown on the site here http://suzukicycles.com/Product Lin...0D0-V35SC-Y.aspx?Style=&CategoryId=8&Option=0

However, when I finally went to order them from either Suzuki's own site or a few different web and local dealers, they all came back telling me the product has been discontinued. Does anyone know where I can get them without having to pain them myself? If I cant do this, can anyone photoshop a picture of the cases with silver trim onto a Black 1250S so I can see what it could look like if I go that direction??

Somebody offered me a pretty good deal on some V35 luggage and hardware, but it was off a blue bike with color matched panels. All I did was take the panels off and paint them with black rattler truck-bed liner..... and the texture looks exactly like the rest of the black bags. Worked for me!

I can't imagine that silver panels on a black bike would look bad, in fact they might add a nice contrast to the rest of the monochromatic finish.

Back