• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kodak EasyShare Z710?

Not really a camera buff but I've got a Cannon with similar specs and I really like it. $70 seems like a heck of deal. I really like the 10 power zoom too.

No knowledge of that camera but from a quick read of the specs be advised it uses removeable AA batteries. Some might prefer that but a big negative for me. The internal Lithium Ion batteries are so convenient and super long life. Also it is a factory refurb unit.

Another Kodak here at a good price, sale is for today only. Different specs, some better some worse. Refurb and AA batteries same as the model you linked though.

http://1saleaday.com/

_

I bought one about 4 years ago--much higher than that! I use rechargeable AA's in it, they last pretty well. It's been a good camera for daily use--not high end, but nice. The video feature can be handy too--if you don't want to carry two cameras everywhere!

Back