• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #54: Skylines in the Spring (ENTRY)

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Melseth
Use this thread for posting your single entry for Assignment #54 - Skylines in the spring

Camera phones, p&s/DSLR's, or even film.... all shooters are welcome. For this assignment, use as much creativity and post-processing techniques as you wish. All FORUM posting rules apply.

Your photographic creation has to have been taken between April 12 & Midnight April 25, 2011.

Please refrain from commenting on photographs (yours and others) in this thread until after the winner has been selected. Any comments posted prior to the announcement of a winner will be deleted.

Photographs should stand on their own for your interpretation of "Skyline in the spring", paying close attention to creativity, proper focus, composition, exposure, lighting, depth of field and so forth.

You may post only one entry, but you may change it any time until midnight, April 25, 2011.

Don't be shy. Show us what you got!

Last edited by a moderator:
P1160919.jpg

Sorry for the delay, got caught up working numbers last night.....

Voni, Like your shot great capture

Pglaves, you would have won if you had the bike in there....

achesley, Wind, clouds on a blue sky over an open field....Awesome

B.Wade, I like your Wee strom .....hahahahahaha(sorry had to pick on you....)

M38A1, Like the shot, awesome colors....Photoshopped though... Assignment was unmodified:-P

And the winner is: achesley!!

Congrats Andy!

And not to beat a dead horse since it's your assignment, but you did allow for as much creativity and post as we wanted....
Use this thread for posting your single entry for Assignment #54 - Skylines in the spring

Camera phones, p&s/DSLR's, or even film.... all shooters are welcome. For this assignment, use as much creativity and post-processing techniques as you wish. All FORUM posting rules apply.

Andy - You've got the ball!

Thanks Elcolon,
I though they were all great shots. I agree on Paul's shot. Loved it. Can you believe I rode about 200 miles and about 30 shots before deciding on one? LOL. Think I'll go for a ride on the KLR now and look about to decide on the next subject matter.

Andy-
I just really like how the bike is only a small part of the shot, ie: conveyance of how you got there. The subject matter of the field and grain barn remained key to the shot.

Paul-
OK, where was that shot? It looks like a place I could spend some time in the late evening 'golden hour' of sunset.

Back