• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sheran's Back Yard

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
I spent this past Wed-Fri attending meetings and touring work sites out in California. I took the opportunity to visit my Friends Marion & Sheran up near Visalia for the weekend. Good Food & Good Friends... Don't get much better than that. We didn't ride this weekend instead just took it easy, played with the dogs, and "un-laxed" as my Dad has been known to say. It was a welcomed change as in the past two months or so this has been what my schedule has proved to be:

1257137953_R8kwnz3-L.png

Yeah... I know... so anyway. Come Saturday afternoon I asked my buddies wife (Sheran) if I could play with her camera some.

All of these are shot with a Nikon D50 with a 70-300 kit lens. I think that these came out fairly well and are with only modest equipment and little post processing.

What do you think?

1257097587_mVTFdJk-L.jpg

1257106395_x75px9f-L.jpg

1257111449_Ss968qM-L.jpg

1257103609_5XgCX53-L.jpg

1257108797_HkTh6gJ-L.jpg

Check out a quick photo slide show I did for the entire set. I used a new program called "PhotoPresenter" to build it.

1254377980_jK59kX9-L.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to post a response.

I know that these are not award winning photos, but it was neat to capture with an arguably dated Nikon D50 and an entry level kit zoom lens.

I was really happy with the slideshow software "PhotoPresenter". Way easy to use.

that is one incredible back yard...very nice job of capturing it.
the images in the slide show were great and nice instrumental track.

For some reason, I've never been a big fan of the spinning, exploding, <fill in the blank> transitions. The simple dissolve fade transition just seems to have a timelessness to it to me, but that's just me.

Back