• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Deep East Texas

Rick

Reaction score
Hey all, I love to ride but I guess I'm speaking to the choir on that one or you wouldn't be reading this forum...lol. I ride mainly on the weekdays since I don't like to miss church services. I have a 2002 ST1100 and a 2001 KLR650 (for sale in other thread). I use a Garmin V gps whenl I ride. We have a group of guys that work together and ride anywhere from 200 - 500 miles on a day off. The ride of my life was a 4200 mile roundtrip to Yellowstone with a friend from work. I've made 6 trips to Wyoming (my inlaws have property there) and if I ever move that's where I'm going. I also like to ride the Hill country around Bandera, Leaky and Medina areas once or twice a year.
Had 2 wrecks with animals, killed a deer and a cow (nasty one there) just call me Davy Crockett if I ever get a chance to put a bear in my headlights.
Have a great day all and be safe.

:hail
You survived 2 encounters, I bow down to you :eek: ......

I can only speak for myself, but welcome to the group, I am glad that you are here. :wink:

Good to have you here, Rick! You too Debra - I missed your arrival on TWT.

Our Tourmeister hosts a fun East Texas "butt-burner" ride from his base in Huntsville every now and then that I highly recommend to both of you. Actually, I can recommend any of his rides/trips as every one I've participated on has been a blast! 8)

Back