• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston area Seat upholster?

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a motorcycle seat upholster ? I'm wanting to lower my seat to be a little more flat footed on my Concours 14

Don't know anyone in the Houston area, personally. I used Spencer at Great Day to Ride out of Florida. Shipped it slow boat both ways and still had it back in my hands in two weeks flat. Couldn't be happier with the results!

There is a great guy in Waco that i use who has 40 yrs experience and is very affordable. Cunningham Trim Shop. He recovered my FZ1 seat for $50

I used the Quality auto upholstery shop off 1960 and 290. He did 1st class work.

Larry
VFRrider

+1 on Roberti customs, Johnny has done several seats for me. You won't find a nicer guy to deal with. He has some serious skills from basic foam reshaping to full on custom leather tooling.

He is now located in the Lake Conroe area.

[U]Stitches Upholstery [/U] 281-558-8572 on Hwy 6 just south of the Katy frwy.

Owner is kinda grumpy, but he did a good job on my WeeStrom seat.

Back