• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

It's Official: AF1 opens 2nd Store in Austin, TX soon!

Whoo-hooo!

I meant "There goes the neighborhood". I loved AF1's old Austin shop, it felt like a motorcycle shop and not a "powersports dealer".

I'm just a 'fan' of them. Thought some Moto Guzzi owners/riders/admirers would want to know they'll be carrying the brand soon.

Will Micah move back up here or stay at new Braunsfel? Will they have a dyno at the Austin center? It will be great to have them back, but I still like to visit their existing store..

Gary

Well if the Dyno is staying in NB, I guess that means Micah is also staying there, he won't give up his toy!!:-P

Gary

One of the big reasons it took so long to sell my Guzzi was lack of local support. This is good news for Guzzi owners too!

Hi Andrew, I never remember how Braunfels is spelt.. AF1 is an motorcycle chop called AF1 Racing, they mainly sell Aprilla motorcycles (and always have some Ducatis) they have a great reputation, but they also have an eddy brake dyno and a very good operator (called Micah) who can modify and setup just about any carb or fuel injection system!! A bunch of really friendly guys, they use to have a shop in Austin but around 2006 they moved to New Braunfels (Austin was getting too expensive), but it sounds like they are opening a new shop here..

Gary

Back