• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie Intro (Austin)

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Hello,

Just wanted to finally say “Hi”! I have been registered on this site for sometime and decided to introduce myself. I have been riding for 2.5 years now. I have grown up around bikes, actually had a dirt bike when I was around 10 yrs old.

I currently ride a 2002 Daytona 955i. I enjoy the bike very much. I commute almost everyday to work on the bike. I try to get one or two Saturday rides in a month. Having two kids at home limits your weekend riding time.

I am not into ‘track days’ or ‘squid stunts’. I do not have the extra $$$ and time for track days right now, however, would like to give it a try in the future. Just like to go out for a ride and look for the curved country roads.

Ride Safe,
Alan
Austin, TX

Howdy Alan,

:tab Welcome to the site. Thanks for introducing yourself. There should be little trouble getting a ride together in your area on any given weekend. Buck000 is always out and about. ;-)

Adios,

Welcome, Alan.

I wonder if I've seen you out and about. I rarely get south of Braker in Austin, unless I'm taking MoPac to hill country.

Sweet bike, btw...drool...how do you like it?

buck000 said:
Welcome, Alan.

I wonder if I've seen you out and about. I rarely get south of Braker in Austin, unless I'm taking MoPac to hill country.

Sweet bike, btw...drool...how do you like it?

I actually live in NW Austin and travel Braker and Duval everyday. I like the bike very much, however, if you ask me that same question after about an hour or so on the seat, I may have a different answer. :) Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! I live in Cedar Park near 1431 and Limecreek Rd.

If my weekend plans fall through I'm off to Boerne to do some road scouting Saturday. Lemme know if you want to ride.

irondawg said:
Welcome! I live in Cedar Park near 1431 and Limecreek Rd.

If my weekend plans fall through I'm off to Boerne to do some road scouting Saturday. Lemme know if you want to ride.

Hey,

I currently have plans in the works for Saturday, they are not set in stone at this time. If the plans fall through, then I would be up for a ride to Boerne. I will let you know by Saturday, if I can make the ride.

Thanks.

Back