• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Iron Horse Roadhouse Opening June 1st!

Thanks for the feedback! In order to have more start up capital for facilities, I have been trying to make my way through Websitetonight by godaddy. Please forgive as we are learning our way through web site development on our own. I have viewed the page through IE on a display of 1280x800 as well as 1024x768 and various other resolutions on various platforms as well as safari on pc and iphone and it seems ok. I do see what everyone is saying though. I thought it looked cool how the text seemed to fade awy into the black. We are working on a new image now. The flames were created by my son and I really wanted to use them as the background but may need to dull the site down after all. Feedback or assistance is welcome. Please cut us some slack on the layout though. After all, we are in to bikes, not web development. Please come judge us by our club and not the quality of the website. We open in a limited basis June 1st with only the Shop facilities available and then the full clubhouse will be open by June 15th. We look forward to meeting everyone!
-IronHorseRoadies

Yeah, if the text goes into black the reader can't see it. I had to select all the text to highlight to be able to read it all.

Just checked it again; much better with the yellow background. :thumb: Good luck with the venture.

Thanks Bruce! Really appreciate the feedback! Come check us out! I promise no pressure sales or any crap like that. We could always use feedback on the facilities. We by no means think we know it all or have seen it all or thought of it all. Thanks again!
-Iron Horse Roadies

Thanks everyone again for the feedback! I think we are just going to go with a more "stock" appearance website until we grow a little and then spend money on a professionally designed site. Thanks RedPill!

Neat idea. Hope it takes off for you. Too far away for me though. Best of luck.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Anyone been by there since the grand opening?

Not yet but I am hoping to get by there in the near future.

Back