• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Buffalo,Tx

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Kasten
Thinking of riding up to Buffalo (shuffle off to Buffalo- sorry I digress) this weekend and thought I would check the group for recommendations for a place to eat there.

Last edited:
Moosehead in Crockett.

Sam's in Fairfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the rainbow restaurant (which is actually anthony's) at the soutbound exit for hwy 79 in front of craig's inn. the buffet is excellent..... good comfort food cooked by Ms Margaret:eat:

If ya do get by there, ask for Anthony and tell him Steve sent ya

I know Jack has a RTE at the Moosehead but I was just there 2 weeks ago so I was looking for someplace else and it looks like there's some good roads on the way to Buffalo. Thanks guys.

Wait till Sunday and go to the Woodbine Inn in Madisonville , A couple blocks north of the town square . Excellent lunch . SEYA

Need a Tiger to follow y'all around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed & Mike...enjoyed the ride and would have been better if the battery hadn't bit the dust. Tried to restart in the driveway, deader than it was in Madisonville.

Back