• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #57: A List (Comments)

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
Use this thread for posting your comments and examples for Assignment #57: "A List".

There are many ways that this assignment may be fulfilled, as "A List" may be taken to mean different things, opening up a very diverse array of photographic subjects. Creative interpretation of the subject counts for a lot this time. Surprise me.

Camera phones, p&s/DSLR's, or even film.... all shooters are welcome. For this assignment, you may post-possess for w/b, saturation, sharpness and such, BUT YOU MAY NOT CROP. No major photoshopping is allowed. Get the framing right in the camera. All FORUM posting rules apply.

Photographs should stand on their own, paying close attention to creativity, proper focus, composition, exposure, lighting, depth of field and so forth.

This contest will end at midnight, June 6, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one took me a minute to figure out, and I'm still pondering. But Grasshopper begin to see the light. :photo:

I was scratching my head on this one then I saw this flipping thru my pics not a very good pic but definatly a list.
103.jpg

this may be the toughest idea yet...I'm pretty sure I cropped this one. It's too old to submit anyways
tough subject and no cropping. :help::headbang::mrgreen:

1016138637_hihoj-L.jpg

Sure, if it makes sense.

Read the whole definition again.

I did and got the impression it's plural, as in more than one for the most part..... But if you say one is good for a list, I'm down with that!

It all depends on the angle...

You might have a different slant on this assignment...

Last edited:
Well , sitting in my room, thinking , what in the world would I take a picture of that would be considered a list. Hmmmmmmmm. Then it occurred to me I was looking at a list.
List3.jpg

As is, no production. My Minolta just happen to be sitting here also. :trust:

I'm about to fall over that my hints aren't leveling the playing field.

not my photo, but another twisted interpretation.
libwrings.jpg

Ships list, ie: tilt. People can too. :-)
As I was looking at this, I saw 3 lists right away.
The rider listing on his bike, A list of web sites I do every mornings, A list of information for Firefox. Might even call the monitor listing just a bit. :lol2:

A list.

A list which is far too long for those who know what this is....

801981769_Mr5RQ-L.jpg

Last edited:
V-
Problem is, I shot that about a year or two ago.... Not sure why the EXIF was stripped out either. Hmmm.....

Well heck, I rode about looking for something in the List range that would excite me. But, really could not find anything that got my attention. Or, that I would consider posting along with the fine entries already posted. Oh well, next time.

Back