• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sheepy Hollow - Seat Covers (web)

Reaction score
Who: SHEEPY HOLLOW is best contacted through their website www.sheepyhollow.com. Since they are in Australia, not too many Texans will be dropping in.

What: This company sells the absolutely finest sheepskin seat cover for motorcycle seats that I have ever seen. They are perfectly fitted, incredibly thick and luxurious, and oh so comfortable for long trips. They also have a very "Aussie" sense of humor about their business that most Texans will enjoy. Take a look.

Where: I will not give directions on getting there, but my dealings with them by email have been very quick and very efficient. It's a good business that is just a motorcycle accessory business.

Last edited:
Who: SHEEPY HOLLOW is best contacted through their website www.sheepyhollow.com. Since they are in Australia, not too many Texans will be dropping in.

What: This company sells the absolutely finest sheepskin seat cover for motorcycle seats that I have ever seen. They are perfectly fitted, incredibly thick and luxurious, and oh so comfortable for long trips. They also have a very "Aussie" sense of humor about their business that most Texans will enjoy. Take a look.

Where: I will not give directions on getting there, but my dealings with them by email have been very quick and very efficient. It's a good business that is just a motorcycle accessory business.

17 years later still satisfied with the seat cover?

Back