• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Southern Utah

I really hate to have to say this, but delete the music before you're sued for copyright infringement.

Great video, BTW. I am so jealous.

Larry
VFRrider

A local Utah rancher once described that ride as "nothing out there but heat, rocks and rattlesnakes." My wife and I disagreed.

So who is singing the soundtrack? I like it but have no idea who is singing it, wouldn't mind listening to some more of them.

Gary

Enjoyed the video, brings back memories. I rode this canyon in 1985 and it hasn't changed much. However I was in Gateway in 2009 crossing over the mountain from Moab and it has really changed with the new motel complex.
In 1985 Gateway was almost a ghost town with no gas station, we got fuel from an old guy with a drop tank fortunately. :clap:

Double cool video...gonna have to look into that run. As for who is singing in the vid...sounds like Barbara Streisand. I like her voice, but I cant stand her.

One of these days Lawman...I gotta tell you something about Willie and Mary's son-in-law...but I dont want it to get back that it came from me.

Back