• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thank you ROT

Reaction score
don't know if it is the corrcet section but.................
about 500 miles on the dyno and counting

:eat:
and yet tomorrrow is another day
yeah V-Twins

Are you running a mobile dyno at the rally or are they coming to your shop?

Glad to hear it. My buddy up at Centex HD said it was very slow getting started when I spoke to him on Friday afternoon. Compared to previous years, that is.

It did seem slow, I was able to get in the truck terminal across from JDs Conaco at 1730 without any trouble and escape on the Strom at 1820 before the parade kicked off, heading north on decker towards 290 was a little hairy with hundreds of loud bikes blowing by in the opposite direction, I couldn't hear by bike at all, I just kept the throttle twisted, stayed to the right and watched my mirrors, once I made it to the toll road I was free.:rider:

I thought the event might not have as many participants as years past. I didn't go to the Expo Center or the parade, but just didn't see as many bikes on the road. I'm sure the economy coupled with 100 degree heat each day didn't help. They should have never moved it from May IMHO. Even the Gay Pride Parade moved to the fall this year and they have had concurrent dates almost from the beginning.

Back