• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

need a favour from over the pond

Reaction score
Guys i need a favour off some one, I need some one to purchase an item off ebay for me and send it to me, as the seller does not ship to the uk, the item is located in Lubbock, TX, United States.
Now i will pay the money to yourself into your paypal account beforehand and cover any expense that you will incur, and i do realise that i will have to pay import taxes on arrival to the uk.
Can anyone help Please.
Many thanks Lee

Anyone in the Lubbock area help a mate out? It will save on shipping.

I'm over in Dallas, but if necessary, I'll handle it.

Larry
VFRrider

thanks for that VFRRider, i am not to concerned about the internal shipping costs, its $12 within continetal states.

Thank you Hardybaker, Larry is dealing with it as i type.
Many thanks Lee

I am in Lubbock and willing to help if you still need it.

EDIT: Oh it looks like you've got 2 set to help out. Just let me know if you decide you want a local pick up/inspection or whatever. :wave:

From Lubbock with love

Anyone else see the season premiere of "Locked Up Abroad" this week?

Aside: Originally titled "Banged Up Abroad" in the UK.

Many thanks for the offer lilbeaver but Larry has it covered for me.
Lee.

Ok
Am I the only person curious about what the item was? :lol2:

BTW you should be able to buy it yourself and change your ship to address , just dont forget to change address back next time

Rexazz2 It was a firstgear Kilimanjaro 5 jacket at what i think was a to good a price to miss, already have one i got from newenough love the jacket so got this as well.

By the way guys if anyone wants anything from over in the UK i will do my best to help, remember a good friend of mine is the owner of justbandits.;-)

Back