• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Area ride 11/26

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Work off that turkey next week. Some of us Austin area riders are going to do some dirt riding at the AMSA (dirt bike club) lease. Several of us are members and can take some guests. I posted this in one of the other areas of TWT, but thought I'd put it in the new group.

If you are interested in joining us, respond to this message or PM me and I will get you directions. Guests are $10. At this point I believe I can bring my son's dirtbike along as a loaner. On the list from TWT are Irondawg and Harpoon so far. Tourmeister? Bastrop's not that far...you can ride the CRF230 that sounds like a fast dirt bike.

There is one main trail that winds around through a field, sand, creek (currently dry), open woods and tight woods. If you aren't sure about your skill level you can do the open woods and fields until you are ready to try the other stuff. It's nice out there with the leaves falling from the pecans. Just watch out for this guy on the trails:

PC050078.jpg

Back