• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Maui Vac.

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
2 full days in and here is the album if interested. Stay tuned for more as the days unfold.

We hiked in over the rocks to get the waterfall shot. Definitely risky in our sandals.

The Road to Hana was 34miles of 10-20 mph turns repeated about 600X! I wish I had the scoot but was glad that I've had some pursuit driving training to throw our Impala rental around the corners. I think the Mustang driver behind me was surprised.

The Black Beach was at the end of the Hana trip. Very nice but unknown if it was worth the trip.

Of course, we DID have Maui Tacos Tues. Night in honor of the Tarrant Co. meet n greet. :-P

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/dcdainv/Hawaii 2011/

Looks like you're having fun...

The "under the waterfall at the pool" shot is great. Totally vacation kind of picture that worked well.

At the Blow Hole, were there signs now as a result of the guy that got sucked into it?

Looks like you're having fun...

The "under the waterfall at the pool" shot is great. Totally vacation kind of picture that worked well.

At the Blow Hole, were there signs now as a result of the guy that got sucked into it?

Finally, a comment. Yeah I told the wife I liked the waterfall shot when I saw it. Thanks.

No signs that we saw. It's kinda weird, a lot of this stuff isn't marked. Trip to Hana was crazy. 617 turns in 54 miles? Wishing I had the cycle down here. We might rent a cycle Sat but not sure.

Ziplining today but I'm sure the shots are limited to being on the platform. We'll see. Friend we are with has the gopro video and has some decent videos snorkeling. My wife was excited she saw 3 sea turtles.

Took the Fuji Bridge camera so no tripod. Trying to work on composition more than anything. I've thrown it in M for some shots but most are in either S priority or Auto.

Back