• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Digital 5 function volt meter installed

The only bad thing about that little guy is that it's not water proof. I had one on the ST for a couple weeks, but then took it off (and gave it to Dragwn if I remember right) in order to replace it with something more durable. Granted, I already have an air temp gauge on the bike, along with a clock, so all I really needed/wanted was the voltmeter.

Yea, mine is installed under the windshield, so should be good even in a mild rain... which I don't typically ride in anyhow :)

Wow, this thing is pretty cool. Been looking for some sort of clock for the ZReX. Was it pretty easy to install? Did it install directly to the battery?

Thanks!
Brian

You can install it however you want too. I tied the positive and negative (constant) basically directly to the battery. Then there is an accessory power (lights, noises, etc) that I tied to the accessory power at the fuse box.

Back