• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MITCHELL'S CYCLE SPORTS in WACO...CLOSING

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
We're losing a really helpful retail motorcycle shop in Waco....As of next Fri-Sat.....MITCHELL'S CYCLE SPORTS WILL CLOSE IT'S DOORS TO THE PUBLIC..Tim & Susan have made a big difference in our local riders purchases for the last 10 years (+ another 5 or so back in the early 90s at his 1st location). I know I'm gonna miss having them to help me when I need parts or accessories....or service. BEST WISHES TO BOTH SUSAN & TIM on their future endeavours.

They had just started carrying the line of Butler Maps for motorcyclists. Really cool maps with highlighted recommended roads in several states incl an amazingly detailed Tx Hill Country map. I will take over their map sales in this area. Butler has a thread in the vendors section.

Back