• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dolly for my Bandit

PhilS

Reaction score
Harbor Freight - under $70 out the door. $100 on sale to $80 then 20% off!! Needs harder hardware since the Chinese crap is soft, but overall works great and now I can store this bike against the wall and get the car back in this garage!!

Dolly.jpg

OnDolly.jpg

aren't you selling the Bandito?

BTW: Someone sells one that takes advantage of the center stand so the bikes upright.

aren't you selling the Bandito?.

I had it up for sale but I wanted a bit of a premium. I dont really want to sell it, but if the right price came along, it would go......I did get a few bites, but "my" timing wasnt quite right yet. :sun:

I have been using the same for over two years and has held well...

FJRonDolly.jpg

I had it up for sale but I wanted a bit of a premium. I dont really want to sell it, but if the right price came along, it would go......I did get a few bites, but "my" timing wasnt quite right yet. :sun:

You still wanting the monster 1100 evo ? There's someone I've seen ride by where I live a few times with one and it really catches your attention...It's red with the white stripe down the center of the tank..Has the new wet clutch and it sounds gorgeous...

You still wanting the monster 1100 evo ? There's someone I've seen ride by where I live a few times with one and it really catches your attention...It's red with the white stripe down the center of the tank..Has the new wet clutch and it sounds gorgeous...

Yep - and I have a 2012 Red one in reserve for when it arrives at the dealer late this year. So if the economy and the job get a little better, I just might do it. Of course I'll need to buy another Harbor Freight dolly............

Yep - and I have a 2012 Red one in reserve for when it arrives at the dealer late this year. So if the economy and the job get a little better, I just might do it. Of course I'll need to buy another Harbor Freight dolly............

So perhaps keeping both ? That would be pretty sweet...One for long distance, and the other for strutting around town!:sun:

I'll tell you what, it's gotta be one of the most gorgeous bikes ever and it has those looks that stand the test of time....I've been imagining myself on one for a while now, even contemplating getting one.......................but................The bandit is a bike I don't want to get rid of because I really like the way it works so well.

The bandit is a bike I don't want to get [rid] of because I really like the way it works so well.

I really agree.. On that 1000 mile in one day trip we did last month, me adn the guys were commenting on how nice it is to have ultra-reliable bikes......even after all these mods. Completely happy with what it is.

Back