• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WIRED!

Reaction score
Yesterday I had my mechanic come out to check my valves. While he was there I had him install a 12V power outlet. At the same time my iPhone holder came in off the slow boat from China and now I'm ready to ride with power.
842cd625.jpg

b6ba9388.jpg

e3f61146.jpg

is yours the one for the iphone 3 or 4 and with or without otter box? im looking into the same thing since i just got my iphone4 yesterday and got the otterbox defender case

is yours the one for the iphone 3 or 4 and with or without otter box? im looking into the same thing since i just got my iphone4 yesterday and got the otterbox defender case

It's the one from ebay that costs $3.57 shipped. It states that it is for the iPhone 4.

Now get a nice pair of Gerbing's heated gloves and you'll really be flying!
Ummmm, toasty.

388613465.jpg

I have a Large widder vest and gloves with wiring and theromstat that I found the vest fitting awful tight on this last trip to Colorado. Must of shrunk a bit. Been having this set up for over 10 years and it sure has been nice to have at times.

i ended up going with the slipgrip 1" iphone 4 mount with defender case option so i can stilll have the protection on the phone and not have to constantly take it out of its case

Score!

I bought a similar iPhone holder for $18 shipped from Amazon and thought I got a good deal. Oh, but mine came with a neoprene arm carrier (never used) and a STYLUS! Big time bonus for gloved hands. Rubber band it to the back of your finger and you can text, surf the web, play games and watch videos all while riding. Add a Bluetooth headset (I use a Rocketfish gaming set) and you get music and phone as well. Just try to avoid steering with your knees while eating. I've dropped many a taco dodging some idiot in a cage talking on their phone or fiddling with the radio. Or eating tacos.

Re: Score!

I bought a similar iPhone holder for $18 shipped from Amazon and thought I got a good deal. Oh, but mine came with a neoprene arm carrier (never used) and a STYLUS! Big time bonus for gloved hands. Rubber band it to the back of your finger and you can text, surf the web, play games and watch videos all while riding. Add a Bluetooth headset (I use a Rocketfish gaming set) and you get music and phone as well. Just try to avoid steering with your knees while eating. I've dropped many a taco dodging some idiot in a cage talking on their phone or fiddling with the radio. Or eating tacos.
BAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah it is a challenge not to be distracted by the phone while riding. I use it for navigation and music while I'm riding and that's it. If I need to play with the phone I pull over.

In fact, you have a good point there about the stylus. I was going to get some kind of material for my glove that would allow me use the iphone but now I'm thinking that's a bad idea. If I need to play with the phone I'll pull over and take my gloves off.

i found a waterproof stereo bluetooth add on to full face helmet for 47$ im considering buying i just hate the cords and the whipping of the cord on the fuel tank

Yeah the cords are a pain but I like the fact that the ear buds also act as ear plugs to block wind noise.

I use a Bluetooth gaming headset by Rocketfish. That just means I get stereo sound and a good microphone for the phone. It wraps around the back of my head so I can wear it with any of my numerous helmets. Has the earbuds, works well.

Back