• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

adding turn signal LED to givi cases

Reaction score
has anybody found a kit to do this? i swore i have seen it done on youtube but cannot seem to find the video now. and i believe one of our fellow riders has done it before as well. if anybody can point me in the right direction for a kit i would appreciate it or how to wire them up for brakes and turn signals that would work as i have seen people add them by making their own kits but i am by no means an electrician.
thanks all
also i have the stock suzuki setup, any idea what the number is for the trunk? i found that the side cases are v35s

this is the same setup i have
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=suzu...21&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:162&tx=83&ty=132

Not sure what top case that is, and I don't think Givi makes any turn signal/blinker kits for any of theirs, just running/brake lights. AdMore is a company that makes aftermarket kits, and that is probably you best bet for a ready made solution.

i found them but im thinking i may have to do it up myself custom, one i saw a guy used a headphone jack to plug in from the bike to the cases to power them so you dont have to keep the cases on all the time and you just tuck the wires in under the seat when not in use

Back