• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pine Tree Lodge - Labelle, TX.

Reaction score
What: Relaxed atmosphere, live cajun/country bands on weekends. Great burgers world famous fried cat fish, awesome shrimp gumbo. Outdoor patio and covered tables that overlook Taylor's Bayou. "ICE COLD BEER", pool tables. Very biker friendly. This is a favorite bike hang out on weekends.

627012-M-1.jpg

627010-M-1.jpg

627011-M-1.jpg

627013-M-1.jpg

627014-M-1.jpg

Where:
Pine Tree Lodge
3296 Pinetree Rd
La Belle, TX 77705
(409) 796 1600

Map: http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=3296+pinetree+rd&csz=beaumont%2C+tx+77705&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Re: Pine Tree Lodge, Labelle, TX.

I'll second the nomination regarding this establishment. Very biker friendly. Good burgers!

Excelent seafood too , I haven't been there in a while, I feel a road trip coming. SEYA

Cherioer said:
Just north of the Unnamed street I see. ?

It's pretty rural out there, one thing that makes it so nice. From where you live you'll be heading on 365 toward Port Arthur take a rt. on La Belle rd. then it will be the second left. It's worth the ride especially on a Sunday afternoon.

Back