• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride at AMSA club lease in Bastrop 12/10

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Well, I'm trying to get a bunch of time in on the dirt before I head to Big Bend on the 17th so I'm going to do some riding at Rusty's (not me) Ranch. Anyone interested in joining me? Guest pass is $10. Good food at the cafe for lunch.

Hmmmmm, that might be fun. I have not ridden much out that way. Not sure yet, but possibly interested in coming out there and riding.

Vaughn

Bagwell said:
Hmmmmm, that might be fun. I have not ridden much out that way. Not sure yet, but possibly interested in coming out there and riding.

Vaughn

Still interested? I'm trying to finalize with a couple of other folks and just want to know who will show up.

I dont think so. I thought I would earlier in the week, but I am going to stick around not too far from Houston. Scott is doing a Dual Sport ride just north of here so I guess I will do that. Thanks tho. I would love to get out there sometime.

Vaughn

Back