• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Found this little Card on all the Bikes at the MC Show...

Yeeha! Stephen

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
:?

In the midst of placing http://bmwsporttouring.com cards on the BMWs at the Cycle World show, I noticed some cards showing up on some of the other bikes. Hmmmmmm...

Went in the show, and came back out a little later to place some more BMW Sport Touring dot com cards and what do you know. Those other little cards were on ALL the bikes! Wow! somebody did some work.

Well, Two Wheeled Texans, I guess it worked. At least on me anyway.

I'm Stephen, better known on the Net as Yeeha! Stephen. Live in the DFW area and ride a BMW 1150 RT. Always owned a bike. Ex-sportbike, Ex-cruiser rider, now a Sport Touring kinda guy. Hill Country-Big Bend-Ozark-High Desert-Rocky Mountain Lover, I hope to meet some of you down the road some time. Look for the Big Guy on a metallic red 1150 RT with Texas flag stickers on it.

Sound like you've been tagged by the Tourmeister! :P Welcome to the community. We've got a pretty big bunch here now with all kinds of riders and bikes, though I think us sport-touring types are in the majority. :wink:

Howdy,

:tab Well... It could have been me, Beth, Deb or Paul as all of us were canvassing the parking lots. Beth and Deb are a little faster than myself and Paul because he and I kept stopping to check out the bikes and talk to people. Beth and Deb were on a mission! I think we passed out over 400 cards in just over an hour.

:tab Welcome to the site!

Adios,

txcpl said:
Welcome to the site. Where in the DFW area are located?

Pete

I'm in Bedford, behind the Pennington Field High School football statium.

The big parking lot is one of the few places they teach the riders course around here.

Back