• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Black Friday Stuff

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just a head's up, Pashinit is having a Black Friday sale,
I Just ordered up a complete set of Galfer brake lines for my 1250 ABS Bandit, I got the kit including the front, rear, and clutch lines.

Another winter project to combat the bikes "spongy" brake feel :P

BlackFriday Sale

EF

There are a couple of posts regarding the sale. I have my own set (including the clutch line) on order, too.

Free rear set and free shipping makes for a killer deal!

I don't know how many people ever followed the Pashinit website. But, the guy that started it sport tours on a 'Busa. Have not really been following as close as I did a few years back but think he still does. I used his stuff to learn about some roads in California before going out there a few times on my BMW R11**GS's and DL1000 in the past years.

Originally I came across that site when researching touring on a Busa.

Unfortunately the outrageous insurance costs here make it not worth owning a Busa, unless you realllllllly want one. To insure a Busa, it costs just over 2x that what I pay to insure the Bandit.

I also got a Scottoiler eSystem from Pashnit, it will be interesting to see how it works out. A buddy of mine that has a FZ1 (1st gen) has a vSystem Scottoiler on his bike, and he loves it.

EF

Yes on the increased Insurance cost. Heck, my 1250s Bandit was a bit higher than my DL1000 even though they both produce about the same horsepower.

Back